Zebra International Film Festival offers unpaid internships (minimum 3-months basis) for students and young professionals who are interested in acquiring hands-on experiences in the Indian film community. Applicants must be of college level or higher; resumes are accepted throughout the year.
This internship is designed to give an intern experience in planning and coordinating year-round events including the International Screenings Program (March-April) and the Zebra International Film Festival (May). Responsibilities include assisting with coordinating the International Screenings Program and with the Zebra International Film Festival’s special events, audience development and analysis, marketing and publicity. Flexible hours, at least 20 hours a week required.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. Strong writing and communication skills
2. Ability to work under a deadline
3. Ability to work independently
4. Detail oriented
5. Ability to use Microsoft Word and Access
6. Foreign language ability desirable
7. Some familiarity with the Zebra International Film Festival desirable.